Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is looking for a Manager, Growth Engineering to join our Growth Marketing Team. This role will help lead, strategize and develop growth-related experiments and programs across Auth0. As a core member of the team, you will be pushing out code that reaches a large audience and will be able to see the results of your features immediately.
This role can be based from our Bellevue, WA office or from a remote home office anywhere in the US.
What You Will Do
- Support, Mentor and Lead a team of growth engineers and growth marketers, helping drive experimentation excellence and growth loop architecture
- Automate and optimize processes to support scaling growth team initiatives
- Investigate deployed feature performance by using business intelligence tools, third-party analytics tools (ex: Google Analytics) and iterate on the growth plan according to performance and results
- Continually generate ideas and hypotheses to iterate and carry out experiments and iterative tests
- Partner closely with growth analysts and marketing teams to run metrics-driven experimentations
- Define, architect and build experiments to improve customer on-boarding and conversion
- Build whatever it takes to grow!
What You Bring
- 5+ years in Engineering and/or MarTech with experience in full stack web development
- 3+ years managing Engineering/MarTech teams
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and manage high performing technical teams
- A "growth mindset," including strong analytical, inquisitive, and data-driven experiences
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to brainstorm, set targets, and devise solutions
- You have experience working in an agile environment
- You have significant experience in one or more of the following: React or an equivalent UI framework, Shiny, GraphQL or similar tools, JS or a similar web framework, or Relational Databases
- Experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns and HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes
- Problem solver: capacity to take complex requirements, digest and break them down into actionable engineering tasks
- Excellent communicator: comfort explaining technical problems in person and in writing
- Team player: enjoys teaching new concepts to, and collaborating with, a team
- User-oriented: thoughtfulness when considering both net new and legacy users when implementing new features and experiments
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership: you will have come from an environment in which people are responsible for their own code
- Ability to write code that is well structured, reusable, and easy to understand
- Has developed and shipped a dynamic web app successfully in a team environment
- Be immersed in the consumer mobile dev community; track new trends, SDKs, capabilities to drive innovation within the growth team
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.