London or remote (+ or - 4 hours)
Why join us?
It's an exciting time here at Snowplow. Over the last 7 years, we’ve grown to a brilliant 60 person team that is spread out over 12 countries with 100s of customers and 1000s of open source users, and we’re heading for even bigger and better things. Snowplow is well placed to weather the coming economic storm, having recently closed its Series A fundraising with MMC Ventures.
Our technology enables you to track any event data; ask any question of that data and use any tool you want to answer it. Our mission is to empower people and companies to do truly transformative things using data.
To support us with our ambitious goals, we are now looking for a dynamic Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team. Reporting into the Head of Demand Gen, we need someone who has the drive and determination to assist the team in a variety of disciplines, roll up their sleeves and get stuff done.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong organisation and demonstrated stakeholder management skills. The ideal candidate is comfortable operating with a fast-paced, start-up mindset and most importantly, you will have a passion for learning new skills. You will be a great writer and will be interested in contributing to how Snowplow goes about marketing itself to data teams around the world.
Apart from a passion for marketing, the ideal candidate will also have some interest in the use of technology and automation to improve our marketing processes. You will be analytical and curious in nature and have great attention to detail. You will be someone who is happy to manipulate data in spreadsheets, simple databases or CRMs, in order to help deliver personalised and valuable marketing campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
- Writing compelling short form copy for our marketing campaigns.
- Assist the marketing team as required across the campaign cycle
- Work closely with our Marketing Operations Manager to build and maintain effective and scalable processes in Pardot (training will be available)Identify opportunities for additional lead gen through email nurturing campaigns.
- Ensure effective lead handover to sales.
- Work with the SDR teams to develop compelling sequences for consistent lead generationAssist with the building and maintenance of marketing prospect and customer databases.
- Support with building out paid campaigns across multiple channels such as Google Search and Display and paid social.
- Work with overall marketing and campaign-specific performance dashboards and reporting, including attribution and ROI.
- Assist with our social media campaigns
In return, you will have a fantastic opportunity to build a career in marketing.
We’d love to hear from you if
-The idea of working for a growing startup excites you.
- You have 2+ years of general marketing experience, ideally in a SaaS or technology solution setting.
- You have a real passion for marketing and are happy to learn new skills and support different stakeholders as required.
- You are a talented writer who can find hooks in any story.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and have experience working with product, sales and customer success teams.
- You are adaptable and don’t mind working in an ambiguous, ever-changing environment.
- You are ready for your next challenge!
The environment you’ll be working in:
Our company values are Transparency, Honesty, Ownership, Inclusivity, Empowerment, Customer-centricity, Growth and Technical Excellence. These aren’t just words we plucked out of thin air, we came up with them together as a company and are continually looking to find new ways to weave these into our day to day operations. From flexible hours and working locations to the way we give feedback, we’re passionate about building a company that supports both company and individual development.
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive package, including share options
- 25 days of holiday a year (plus public holidays)Freedom to work from wherever suits you best
- Two fantastic company Away Weeks in a different European city each year (or when this isn’t possible, we have “Stay Away Weeks”)
- Employee Assistance Program with Health Assured which includes 6 therapy sessions per issue.
- Work alongside a supportive and talented team with the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and challenging problems
- Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation
- MacBook or Dell laptop
- Convenient location in central London for those who want to work there
- Continuous supply of Pact coffee and healthy snacks in the office when you’re here!
Snowplow is dedicated to building and supporting a brilliant, diverse and hugely inclusive team. We don't discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive and emotional intelligence.