About this job
Business Intelligence, Software Development / Engineering, Technology Consulting
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time
Mount Laurel Township, NJ.
Employees can also work full time from this office.
We are looking for applicants who live within the contiguous United States. H-1B candidates and recruiting firms need not respond.
About this job:
TSP Consulting is seeking a highly self-motivated Mid-Level .NET Developer to join our team of consultants that operate in a fast-paced collaborative custom banking solutions development environment. As a developer on our .NET team, you would be building Enterprise Level line of business applications, API’s and work on various integrations and solutions.
You will be highly supported by our team of developers, project managers and system engineers and architects. We value creative and dedicated professionals who are proud of their craft, love a challenge, have outstanding communication skills, and above all else are great team members.
This position is 100% remote provided the work is performed within the continental US. Work hours are flexible provided you can attend required meetings, be available during TSP and/or client business hours and deliver quality results within expected timeframes. Benefits include 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
This position is available immediately so if you think this might be a good fit, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
- Design, develop, implement, document, and troubleshoot software, web applications and integrations.
- Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements for new projects.
- Perform Unit testing and participate in the creation of regression and integrated testing efforts.
- Develop solutions using various technologies including those sited in the required skill set section.
- Participate in design and architecture discussions as needed.
- Follow established SDLC, change processes and policies.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years developing enterprise class solutions using the technologies listed below.
- Exceptional C# and .net core experience.
- Strong MSSQL experience and knowledge of entity framework.
- Familiarity with Redis, GraphQL and RabbitMQ.
- Strong understanding of DI and test-driven methodologies.
- Experience with Git and Visual Studio.
- Strong knowledge of service-based architecture.
- Ability to collaborate with others.
- Experience working in an agile continuous integration environment.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Mortgage Lending, Banking or Finance experience.
- Technology, programming, Project Management Certifications and/or 4-year College Degree.
- US based candidates only.
- No H-1B candidates.
- No Recruiting Firms.
Equal & Opportunity:
TSP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.