About this job
Consulting, Management Consultancy, Technology Consulting
(GMT-06:00) Central Time +/- 2 hours
- We are backfilling a consultant that whose skill set was a mismatch and wasn’t able to perform or provide the value they needed. The previous consultant was truly an infrastructure engineer vs. a Cloud Development engineer, which is what the client truly needs.
- Some day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage design, development, Testing, deployment and monitoring (NiFi).
- Build integration solutions from scratch using leading open source technologies – Open source NiFi.
- Define, provision and document proper security controls for integration platforms
- Provide operational support for use cases leveraging integration services in private and public clouds
- Automate and provision integration services in private and public clouds leveraged by the client
- Build, scale and secure client integration platforms focused specifically on a fully automated Linux environment
- Develop scripts leveraging scripting technologies such as Chef, Ansible and cloud native API’s
- Engineer integration platforms that are hosted in the client's private and public clouds
- Leverage telemetry tooling to ensure integration platforms are resilient, reliable and stable
- Cloud development experience with Java
- Developed cloud native API’s – GCP is their top choice, but will absolutely take someone with AWS or Azure development experience. They can teach Google.
- Integration experience
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.