Computer Software, Education Technology, SaaS
(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time +/- 10 hours
Mountain View, CA.
Employees can also work full time from this office.
We are looking for a lead senior mobile developer to drive development of our iOS and Android apps. You will build rich visual experiences to engage K-6K-12 students in a creative playgrounds where they can tynker, play and learn. This your job if you want to push the boundaries and build the next generation of touch-based mobile creation environments for kids.
- Add new visual experiences to our iOS and Android apps
- Create and update the frameworks required for our creative playground
- BS in Computer Science with 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years experience developing iOS or Android mobile apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
- 2+ years of C++ experience
- Ability to work well in a team and to take on leadership roles as required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience developing games
- Experience with back-end technologies required for mobile apps