- Posted < 1 hour ago
- Be one of the first applicants
About this job
Aluna’s mission is to provide clarity, peace and control of your respiratory health. Aluna empowers patients and providers with engaging solutions to efficiently monitor and manage health. Aluna’s award-winning portable spirometry platform tracks daily lung health, while equipping providers with real-time, accurate data. Patients can now take control of their lung health, while providers have the opportunity to deliver higher-quality care, propelled by accurate remote monitoring.
To learn more about Aluna visit www.alunacare.com
As a Mobile Developer at Aluna you will work in the mobile team to deliver updates and features in our Spirometry and health monitoring application. This role will report to the Mobile Engineering Lead and will work closely with your team and Product partners to understand and implement key features for our end users.
- Implement: deliver high quality customer facing features on iOS and Android
- Review: work with your teammates to review their code and push the quality bar at Aluna
- Test: ensure that your features have solid test coverage and work closely with QA
- Design: push the boundaries of how we implement features and use the latest technologies and design patterns to deliver the best experience possible
- Explore: new technologies and gamification of our patients medical journey
- Experience: you have at least 3 years professional experience doing iOS or Android app development.
- A relevant BS or MS degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with both platforms and cross platform frameworks is a bonus
- Experience working in a regulated environment and complying with HIPAA, COPPA, GDPR regulations is a plus
- Experience with games and gamification is a bonusCollaboration: you’ll work closely with the mobile, backend, product and quality teamsQuality: you’ll utilize processes like TDD/BDD and implement unit/functional/integration tests to ensure high quality software
- Organization: you’ll work closely with the project management team to communicate status and stay up to date on product plans