Native Client UI Engineer
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to define, implement, and iterate on user interface and experience.
- Work on cross-platform, .NET-based software for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux.
- Work on native platform customizations like touchbars, touchscreens, platform media widgets, and interactions with other running applications.
Who You Are
- You have a good understanding of UI/UX design and enthusiasm for creating high-quality user experiences in the music space.
- You’re comfortable interacting with designers and product managers in an asynchronous environment to quickly implement and iterate on UI concepts and designs.
- You have experience with one or more native UI toolkits (UIKit, Android, Cocoa, Qt, etc) and understand the building blocks of user interfaces.
- You’re familiar with techniques for performance optimizing UI code.
- You have a strong background in C#, as well as some experience with Java, Obj-C/Swift, and C/C++.
- You have some familiarity with GPU programming concepts (shaders, APIs like OpenGL/DirectX/Vulkan/Metal/etc)
- You’re comfortable working on lower-level systems components of client software like networking and data management when required.
- You have experience shipping high-quality software for mobile devices and/or desktop OSes.
Back to jobs