About this job
IT Consulting, Technology Consulting, Technology Staffing
(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time +/- 2 hours
*** SORRY, NO C2C ***
Pacific and Mountain Time Zones Only
Looking for hands on .NET/.NET Core Developers who are coding right now!
We are a small but mighty team of 10 motivated and dynamic IT professionals that are actively developing and delivering on a legacy modernization project and seeking a 2 new .Net Developers to join us. We work for a large company but are specifically focused on this client’s project. If you enjoy working west coast (pst time zone) hours in a highly collaborative; Agile team environment where we run 3 week sprints focusing the majority of our coding on .Net on a public facing product this may be the team for you!
The key to success is designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code for Windows and web applications and collaborating with other developers, PM’s and our client stakeholders to continually improve, give feedback and work towards timely and reliable releases.
We are interviewing and hiring right away !
Well qualified candidates often have a combination of the following skillsets and experience is (the more from the list the better)
Experience & Skills:
- 5 years or more developing in .NET
- At least 1+ years of recent experience building .NET Core applications.
- Have strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET stack development and MVC frameworks .
- Have strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Demonstrated success with: C#/.NET development, .NET Core application development, MVC Framework experience.
- List of nice to have but not required include : Python, ASP.NET, Familiar with various .NET design and architectural patterns, web application frameworks, and code versioning tools, such as Azure/TFS, Git.
- Candidates who do well often Have familiarity with relational DBs (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle), web servers, and Front End (UI) development.
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to C#/.NET, SQL Server, and ASP.NET
- Create and modify simple to moderately complex applications programs from detailed specifications.
- Code, test, debug, document, and maintain those programs.
- Design simple to moderately complex programs or software components, following previously used patterns.
- Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding and tests/debugs programs.
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Knowledge of common patterns/designs for software.
- Be capable of maintaining a library of software via Configuration Management.
- Be capable of building and managing releases of software.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code for Windows and web applications.
- Be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Have knowledge of N-tier and N-layered architecture.
Have experience writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Have strong, highly technical communication skills.
Be a user advocate with the business partners and end users.
- Have excellent teamwork skills.
- Typically has 5+ years of high-tech industry, full stack development, product engineering and/or IT work experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.