Principal Cloud Architect
Principal Cloud Architect at UKG are hybrid Network/System Architects that have a breadth of knowledge encompassing all aspects of cloud computing and service delivery. They develop cloud solutions to enhance, harden and support our service delivery processes. They have expertise in many disciplines such as building and managing cloud infrastructures, automated testing, security and compliance, capacity planning, performance analysis, monitoring, alerting, chaos engineering and auto remediation. They also understand software delivery to the cloud and the tools and processes that empower efficient and resilient delivery.
Principal Cloud Architect at UKG must have a passion for learning and evolving with current technology trends. They strive to innovate and are relentless in their pursuit of a flawless customer experience. They have a growth mindset, helping our company leverage the cloud to deliver services with incredible speed, consistency and availability. They serve as mentors to the engineering and technical thought leaders to help with development of our current and future architects.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from conception, to inception, including: system design consulting, and capacity planning
• Define and implement standards and best practices related to: System Architecture, Deployment, metrics, operational tasks
• Participate and contribute to the development of the architecture community (committees, guilds, etc.)
• Work with leaders to understand business objectives and align architectures and cloud product offerings with those objectives
• Engage in communications across all areas of the organization
← Back to jobs