Information Technology, Recruiting, Technology Staffing
(GMT-06:00) Central Time
What you will do – Essential responsibilities
- Design and Develop integrations and applications using a variety of technologies. Technologies include .NET (C#), cloud based PAAS / IAAS, third party solutions, APIs, enterprise service bus, Salesforce and messaging middleware platforms.
- Develop Azure cloud solutions using services, functions, and other key cloud platform components.
- Implement continuous integration and DevOps practices, including automated testing.
- Develop robust monitoring and alerting.
- Lead technical discussions with partnering teams and vendor integrations.
- Participate in guild style collaboration meetings across the enterprise.
- Create technical and support artifacts for applications and integrations.
- Participate in after-hours on-call support rotation as the support expert for team owned platforms and applications.
Qualifications and requirements
- Experience with API design and development required.
- 8+ years of full stack application development experience required.
- Hands on programming using C# .Net, and Azure.
- Experience working with both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience integrating cloud-based technologies and solutions required.
- Experiencing scripting Infrastructure as code in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Prior experience working with container technology such as Docker, version control systems (SVN, GitHub, etc.), branching and merging with Gitflow, build management and CI/CD tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.), and monitoring tools (Splunk, Datadog, etc.).
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to learn quickly, excellent written and spoken communication required.
- REST APIs, and JSON required.
- Knowledge of JSON and XML concepts, frameworks and standards, required.
- Experience working with Agile and DevOps methodologies preferred.
- 5+ years of retail industry experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases, SQL and NoSQL knowledge and experience preferred.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred.
Experience in the following
- Microsoft .NET (C#) required.
- Microsoft Azure required.
- REST API design required.