Product Manager - First Ever PM (Company is Prepandemic-Remote, Since 2014)
Come be the first PM ever at Gaia GPS, and build software and maps for the wildest adventures on earth. Help people explore the backcountry around the globe with cutting edge data and tools.
In this role, you'll officially be the Product Manager for one of the engineering teams, but we'll be looking for you to be a founder of the product org.
Skills and Requirements
- Curious candidates from any background considered.
- Previous experience as a Product Manager is a plus.
- Experience building/designing consumer or micro-business software is a plus.
Lifestyle and Benefits
- The company is all remote, currently distributed across North America.
- We have the most flexible work environment, which lets all of us balance family and other interests, with work.
- We offer 4 weeks of vacation, and another 12 paid holidays that can be shuffled around. We provide 2 months of paid maternity and 1 month of paid paternity.
- Non-salary financial benefits include health insurance and 401K matching.
- We provide the best computers, monitors, tablets, and other home office equipment. We reimburse home internet and mobile phone bills. We comp expenses for any sort of books or other materials for learning.
- We have a retreat every 9 months, alternating with and without families (past ones include Tahoe, Zion, Rocky Mountain NP, Park City, camping, backcountry skiing, etc), to hang-out and mingle the remote team.
Back to jobs