About this job
Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Machine Learning
(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time
At Passio we are combining AI and AR to build the future of AI-driven applications and our mobile AI SDKs are already powering some of the world's largest apps. Take a look at the capabilities of our Nutrition-AI platform and imagine the opportunities it represents: https://youtu.be/XvcHc8Ua5ww
We are growing our distributed team and are looking for a talented Agile Project Manager who will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing multiple software development and business development projects inside of a rapidly growing AI company.
You will work closely with Passio's CEO, COO and our engineering directors and will be responsible for coordinating and managing a range of internal and customer-facing projects and will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set project timelines and milestones.
- Monitor project deliverables following agile / SCRUM methodology
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress.
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them.
- Create and maintain dashboards, progress charts, Git Issues, timelines and other materials required to keep projects on track.
- Establish best practices of agile development and help defining the culture of rapid iteration, experimentation, accountability and focus on building world-changing tech.
- Degree in software engineering or related fields
- Strong technical acumen in project planning and management
- Experience with git is a must
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Established portfolio of PM tools and multi-year experience of using those tools
- Experience with ZenHub and/or Atlassian products, or similar
- Experience running Agile Project Management in a rapidly growing software company
- You want to excel in a rapidly growing and highly ambitious startup environment.
- You have effective interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills to work successfully in a distributed team environment.
- You want to see the results of your work impacting lives of over a billion people.