Directly reporting to the PMO Manager, your role will include:
- Coordinate internal resources while ensuring resource availability and conflicts are considered
- Work with teams to develop projects plans including scope, process, requirements, milestones and timeline as well as to identify and mitigate risk and dependencies
- Concurrently manage multiple projects through conception, initiation, planning, execution to project close
- Ensure all project milestones are met and all projects are delivered on time within scope
- Identify process or project structure improvements
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Communicate project plans to all parties required, including customer facing notices
- Conduct and write Root Cause Analysis investigations for internal and external use
- Identify, prioritise and coordinate your own daily, weekly and monthly tasks and schedules around company and team priorities.
- Lead and facilitate daily Scrum for project tracking
- Provide regular status reports and updates to project and ticket stakeholders
- Unblock project or ticket related issues by providing hands on support, leadership and initiative
- Identify, prioritise and assign daily, weekly and monthly tasks and schedules to resources while coordinating, managing and reviewing a successful workflow
Project Manager Requirements
- Project Management certification or Scrum certification
- A minimum of three years experience in a technical PM position or similar role
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Adaptable and fast learning with problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and technicalities
- Excellent organisational and technical ability
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to remain calm and composed in high stress situations
Nice to Have:
- Experience with:
- Exposure to cloud services: AWS, Azure, GCP, etc
- Remote work experience: bonus points if you’ve led a team!
* This is a remote job
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a candidate who can perform well working remotely. To be an effective performer here at Platform.sh, you’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while operating with a high level of independence and autonomy.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University and The British Council.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.