Python/AWS/Security Expert (Remote)
- Strong expertise and experience working with Python and Django
- Strong experience with security automation (Splunk)
- Experience deploying services on AWS (Certification preferred)
- Strong Experience with ECS, EC2, Lambda, RDS
- Experience with API based architectures (SOA, micro-services)
- Experience writing high-quality unit tests
- Solid grasp of cloud security concepts and best practices
- Team lead experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with security frameworks (e.g. Phantom)
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Postresql and proficient at SQL data modelling
- Experience working with front end JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Experience with working remotely
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
Back to jobs