WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR . . .
Versus is looking for an experienced QA Analyst with strong testing skills and an ability to work cross-functionally. Contributing to a variety of initiatives, you will be a part of all aspects of quality assurance, supporting feature implementation and issue resolution across our product suite to ensure the integrity of our ever-growing brand. You must be flexible, responsive and able to succeed within an open, collaborative environment.
QA is part of a holistic approach to improving the quality management of our products and includes reactive quality control and testing, and proactive processes and technologies. As part of our QA team you will be responsible for continuously evaluating and improving our tools, technologies, and processes as we plan for the long term.
YOU WILL HAVE . . .
- 5+ years in software testing
- The ability and experience for knowing when and how to apply blackbox, whitebox, and/or greybox testing, as they pertain to the overall quality of software
- A proven track record for building, maintaining, and executing complex test plans and release plans for mobile and web based applications that your application references fully support
- Experience working with automation in software testing
- The knowledge and experience necessary for defining and optimizing for quality metrics like defect rates, regression rates, and test coverage in both automated and manual environments
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE . . .
- Experience working on end-to-end smoke tests and load tests
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Knowledge and experience working in any or all of these primary stacks - Elixir, React, iOS, Android, and Unity and automation tools like Cypress or Postman
- Knowledge of logging and monitoring tools like Stackdriver, Fluentd or Datadog
WE OFFER . . .
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation that people actually take - we promise
- Generous maternity & paternity leave
- Flexible work day schedule - currently remote for COVID
- Matched 401k