The QA Engineer will work on a team responsible for full lifecycle testing of Tausight’s workflow security platform. In this role, this highly motivated individual will help to test our products features manual and with our inhouse automation frameworks as they continue to be developed. This person will help to establish processes and procedures to further the company’s capabilities in testing and to help to move the company from a manual testing to an automated testing environment.
What You Will Do:
- Executing manual test cases in test plans in a timely manner.
- Updating test plans as the product evolves.
- Performing ad-hoc and smoke testing as needed.
- Performing functional end-to-end testing daily.
- Filing bugs with clearly reproducible steps, including all appropriate logs.
- Helping reproduce reported issues to gather logs and document clearly reproducible steps.
- Working with software engineers to help reproduce issues, gather logs, and test private code drops as needed.
- 6 months Windows manual application testing experience.
- Experience creating test cases and test plans.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years in similar role
- In depth knowledge of QA test methodologies and strategies
- Experience with Windows agent testing
- Application and demonstration of systematic approaches for identifying and rendering feature rich, complex test cases
- Demonstrates competence and self-motivation in analyzing problems and performing root cause analysis
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail