QA Engineer (Full-Remote in Japan*)
- Utilizing the Testing Methodology, analyzes testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project.
- Designs testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Executes tasks related to the production of the test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Analyzes the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
- Performs work assigned by others.
Minimum 2 or more years of experience in running and maintaining automated test cases for mobile apps, web apps, or APIs.
- Professional experience in using one of following frameworks/tools - Appium for mobile apps , Selenium for web-based apps, or unirest/Rest Assured for API's.
※Please note that ideal resumes must contain and list one of those above experience of Appium, Selenium, and Rest Assured - please specify which related tools/ test frameworks you have used before in what type of projects.
- Well versed in using Cucumber for all test cases.
- Well versed in using Continuous Integration and Continuous Development tools, like Jenkins/Bitrise or any other.
- Experience in running performance tests using Gatling/Wrk/Jmeter.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
Coding experience in building web or mobile based apps.
- Experience in bash or other CLI scripting
- Curiosity and passion about learning new technologies is a definite plus!
- Application Review (1-2 weeks)
Code challenge (online)
- HR and Team will review your resume
- Coding Test will be sent via Hirevue system
- It takes 3-4 hours (max) to complete
- If you need to extend the due date, please contact HR
- 2-3 rounds of online interview(s)
- Live Coding could be requested
- Please make sure the reason you applied to PayPay (Why Fintech? Why Startup? Why PayPay?)
[Corporate Blog] https://about.paypay.ne.jp/corporate-blog
[Product Blog] https://blog.paypay.ne.jp
Back to jobs