About this job
Software Development / Engineering
Your CHOICE: 100% Remote from anywhere in Germany OR join the Munich-Office
No legacy! Our teams are developing a cloud-native marketplace solution (omni-channel) across 14 countries in Europe touching +6 Million people every day! Inhouse-built solutions: ProgressiveWeb-App, B2B-Marketplace, Native Flutter App, In-Store Operation&Automation Apps, etc.) - High-traffic up to 40.000 requests per second.
Vision: Technology leadership in the eCommerce-domain (direct competitor Amazon) React(16+) Frontend - single communication (GraphQL) with Node.js BFF orchestration layer consuming microservices (Java backend). 16 product teams, end2end ownership & responsibility, technical freedom, cross-functional with PO / UX, Englisch speaking!
- TypeScript, React.js, Node.js, (Apollo) GraphQL, some Redux
- StyledComponents (CSS), ServerSideRendering, MobileFirst
- Docker/K8s, Terraform, Redis, Kibana, InfluxDB, inhouse tracking solution
- TDD, Selenium, SauceLabs for smoke tests, resilience tests, own dashboards
- Google Cloud (partnership with hackathons / workshops with Google)
Our Dev culture:
- Cross-functional teams with full end2end-product responsibility (also Fullstack is possible)
- Work autonomously and agile in a creative environment - you are the driving engine!
- Personalized development strategy for individual and professional growth
- Flexible working hours, full home office policy!
- No dress code and we are English-speaking
Qualifications and what you should bring:
- Skilled in building React.js Frontends using TypeScript and pref. GraphQL APIs with Node.js
- Love your work and move things forward to deliver the best product. #TechFirst!
- Business fluent English communication skills
- Mentoring / Coaching / Hiring experience optional
- 37,5h week, Remote or in Munich office (100% in Covid19) // flexible work hours
- 30 days paid vacation (optionally up to 54 days of paid vacation)
- Individual development budget for trainings, joining conferences with the team, etc.
- Paid relocation package
- Team events & company benefits
- And finally, ...maybe the best Tech Team in Germany :)