UKG is looking for a hardworking and driven Business Process Analyst to be a part of our Automation team. As a BPA on the automation team, you will be an essential member of a cutting-edge team responsible for successful automations of processes that enable our fellow team members to focus on more value-added activities. You will be accountable for managing stakeholders, researching, analyzing and documenting clear process maps and Process Definition Documents in a way that they can be understood by both the business partners and the development team. If you are passionate about collaborating and working with skilled Software Engineers, Business Analysts and Product Managers in creating high-quality software for customers, this role is for you.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders by analyzing processes and assessing feasibility for automation. Also, confirm current metrics by baselining the process and compare with projected future state metrics
- Analyze, understand, and document business processes in detail for the purpose of RPA deployment
- Participate in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to define, optimize, and document processes to configure RPA solutions
- Leverage process improvement experience to streamline and optimize processes for RPA implementation
- Be able to quickly recognize waste, opportunities for improvement, and quantify both as a metric
- Deploy a multi-disciplinary approach (i.e. machine learning, AI tools, business analytics, etc.) to solving business challenge Contribute to building a repository of tools, playbooks and best practices
- Requires minimal supervision on medium to large scale projects
- Be an advocate for process improvement and process automation
- Effective communication skills; listening, written and verbal; ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in scenarios that are not well defined or structured
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to move seamlessly from high-level concepts to details and solutions without much guidance
- Comfortable working with data and reporting tools such as MS Suite Excel, PowerBI, Aha etc.
- Track record of meeting and/or exceeding established client, project and performance goals
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills; strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the enterprise
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Automation tools
- Visio or other Process mapping competencies
- Stakeholder Management
Check out how we give our employees the chance to work on whatever project they want for 48 hours! https://youtu.be/2Aw55CP1IO8
Typical Interview Process:
- If your application is selected, a Talent Acquisition Team Member will reach out to schedule a phone screen with them.
- If selected to move forward, you will complete a HackerRank Coding Assessment.
- If you pass, you will either move forward to a technical phone call for an additional screening, OR directly to an onsite interview.
- Offer stage.