About this job
Cloud Services, Communications, Web Technology
Partner in a team environment and be able to independently design, develop, code, test and debug new software or significant enhancements to existing software of moderate complexity. Develop solutions across many disciplines and be responsible for explaining solutions and procedures. Apply principles, theories and concepts and use methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects related to moderately complex software.
The Main Responsibilities
- Partner in an agile SCRUM team environment to be able to design, develop, code, test and debug new software to build ordering flow.
- Work closely with business partners and technical staff to create technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
- Apply principles, theories, and concepts and use methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects related to moderately complex software.
- Coordinate and partner with business teams and other IT teams inside and outside of the organization to identify and manage dependencies and deliverables, meeting client expectations.
- Use Agile/Scrum methodologies to deliver best-in-class feature delivery for applications.
- Attend daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, and retrospectives, and required ceremonies to plan, track, and code development tasks.
- Translate simple to complex user stories into functional and actionable software. Create visual representations of logical business processes using Visio or other open-source design tools.
- Estimates timeline for assigned tasks and ensure that work is completed with the estimate given.
- Provides leadership in the development and implementation of short- and long-term technology plans and related policies and procedures.
- Deliver projects on time and with the highest quality.
- Provide support for business user's questions, problem resolutions, and research requests.
- Prioritize and handle multiple concurrent projects and efforts.
- Accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; making clear, specific commitments to deliver results.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 8+ years of professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience and 5+ years with a Master's Degree.
- 3+ years of experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- 1+ years of experience with Vlocity specific implementations is a nice to have.
- 2+ years of experience with programming Languages – APEX, Visualforce.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- Experience with the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader.
- Experience with declarative platform tools (Visual Workflow, Process Builder, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, C++
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycles.
- Practical knowledge of Java, HTML, Open Source development tools.
- Strong people skills--Effective communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Training or experience which demonstrates familiarity with Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and empowered environment.
- Self-starter, can-do attitude a must in a fast-moving business and technical environment.
- Strong problem- solving skills, time management, and oral and written communication skills.