Scrum Master/Business Analyst
- Act as Scrum Master for multiple software scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams toward improving the way they work
- Facilitate cross-team coordination, collaboration, and open communication
- Drive visibility of information that help the team track their progress
- Guide the team towards a culture of full transparency of relevant metrics to all stakeholders
- Contribute to the evolution of the company’s agile practices, processes and tools.
- Assist product management with effective Agile Portfolio / Program management
- Assist with business requirements documentation and product documentation
- Assist the development and QA teams with explanation and validation of business requirements
- 6+ years of experience with the agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Great ability to coach the team about agile, scrum, Kanban, and related best practices.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, to help educate the team.
- Strong understanding of iterative and incremental agile development.
- Knowledge about user stories, epics, tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, etc.
- Familiar with agile related techniques such as DevOps, Test Automation, etc.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand the team needs.
- Sound understanding of various cloud technologies, API, and web development.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and distributed environment
Additional Love to Have Skills:
- Experience using or configuring tools like Jira and Confluence is highly desirable.
- Agile Certifications (CSM, CSP, CSPO, PMP, PMP-ACP etc)
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Fintech background
- SaaS environment
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision discounts, 401K,, vacation time with a remote working opportunity in light of current conditions. Preference is for candidates to be within a 2 hour driving distance from Stroudsburg, PA to attend occasional on site meetings.
Stellar Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Back to jobs