About this job
Events, Software Development, Ticketing
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time +/- 4 hours
WHO WE ARE:
Patron Technology empowers event organizers to take control of their entire event experience with our virtually limitless technology solution. Using our powerful ticketing, experiential marketing, mobile apps, and cashless products, organizers transform how audiences experience their events, drive nonstop engagement, and reach new audiences around the world. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Coachella, Museum of Ice Cream, the National Hockey League (NHL), and Dreamforce use our suite of integrated event technology to power their events.
We are a diverse team of event goers and experts that are passionate about helping our clients transform how attendees experience their events. We thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment that rewards innovation and creative thinking. Our employees are located around the world in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
We’re looking for an ingenious Senior Mobile Developer to join our growing team!
As part of our development team, you will be involved in all aspects of our mobile solution. You will be working on a premium development platform and asked to use the latest vendors SDKs (including private beta SDKs like Youtube and Bose) technology to integrate into event apps and lead the redevelopment of the architecture of the next version of the mobile app product.
Sounds Interesting? Let's talk.
AS A SENIOR MOBILE DEVELOPER YOU WILL:
- Design and develop new features and key software modules of the mobile solution
- Have a strong impact on technology choices
- Contribute to the efficient organization of tasks as part of an Agile/Scrum development team
- Provide high-quality code that is clear and readable
- Contributes to the identification and development of new concepts and products for the company
- Analyze technical needs, prototype and implement solutions
- Mentor and engage with the current team to improve and optimize current code and planning practices
- Closely monitor technological developments and you keep abreast of good practices
- Solve a wide variety of problems in creative and practical ways where the solutions are not or little known
- Attach great value to teamwork (advice, code reviews, etc.) and you can work with minimal supervision
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Computer Science) or any relevant studies combined with great skills
- At least 5 years of professional experience in native mobile development on Android
- Be a strong team player
- Experience in code review
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Kotlin and using Kotlin Coroutines, Kotlin Flows as well as some of the latest solutions from Google and Kotlin teams
- Experience with MVVM, DI and other design and architectural patterns