Senior Consultant - Partner Enablement (Customer Success)
- Facilitate partner/client workshops remotely with strong expertise in designing and implementing enterprise software in a client-facing and/or team mentorship/leadership role within the Partner Community (Meet with partners and architect solutions to integrate HR, payroll, and ERP systems).
- Experience in gathering system requirements, designing, testing, training, defining procedures and implementing solutions on a global scale under strict business deadlines.
- Experience implementing client best practices to meet client requirements.
- Design and deliver integrations training for global partners and internal hires.
- Provide architecture and implementation consulting to system integrators.
- Advocate for partners on several client product decision teams (PDTs).
- Coach complex global implementation projects and provide expertise on the client Suite providing direction to Partner project team members.
- Ability to work independently and run multiple concurrent assignments on partner and client facing engagements.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, demonstrating thought leadership and the ability to influence at all organization levels
- Create Business Requirements and Technical Documentation resulting from mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for client approval – must have this skill to be able to Coach/Mentor the partners.
- Ensure quality, by overseeing accuracy, completeness and compliance of the Partner project deliverables.
- Guide and direct the Partner project team to ensure the successful delivery of the projects in hand.
- Coordinate, direct and oversee work done by consultants and/or partners on project activities.
- Support Partner pre-sales activities such as proposals and scope of work writing, client presentations, etc. (must be able to validate Partner Estimates for potential new clients).
- Participate in internal initiatives. Develop and assist in the roll-out of processes for efficiency and improvement.
- Mentor and develop other consultants, in both internal and partner teams, to improve the quality of engagements and strengthen the overall Global Services consulting practice.
- Five years of consulting experience implementing global enterprise solutions and software.
- Desire and ability to learn new aspects of client Suite quickly to support partner core delivery teams.
- Cross trained on more than one area of expertise or the willingness to do so within the next six months.
- Past Successful Candidates have had experience with Logic based roles (mathematical and science concepts) thinking logically and being able to process complex work processes is key to a successful Consultant and in the design and implementation of the client suite.
- Prior knowledge of payroll, time and scheduling concepts is required for this role (one or all of these concepts is required to be successful) – must have experience in HCM (Human Capital Management).
- Demonstrated effective teamwork across diverse solution delivery teams.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences throughout the company and customer executives.
- Ability to balance both Analytic and Creative problem solving.
- Knowledgeable of and understands common implementation principles and lifecycle.
- Capability to exercise mature judgement.
- Excellent customer relationship management and business acumen.
- Strong persuasion skills.
- Ability to work on a dynamic, customer-focused team.
- Multilingual skills are a Major Plus (Spanish, French, German, Portuguese etc).
- Knowledge of Scripting languages such as Java Script, Perl, etc -having this knowledge allows the consultant to understand the underlying client configuration tool.
- Ability to travel up to 10-25%, with potential for international travel (if and when travel starts again).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Back to jobs