Senior Data Architect - Workforce Dimensions
This architecture role is a hands-on, leadership role combining technical expertise with strategic vision and mentoring in the implementation of relational and non-relational database technology in a cloud environment at an enterprise scale. A successful candidate should have a core background in relational databases (preferable PostgreSQL) along with experience in data pipelines, integration, common messaging platforms, NoSQL platforms, and Cloud Data offerings to provide data solutions to multiple stakeholders and meet the organizations data needs. Additional experience in non-relational database architecture and design is extremely desirable.
You will guide and mentor a team of database professionals and architects to plan, enhance, and implement enhancements to our data layer, supporting numerous business and operational functions, and providing a reliable, scalable, stable data platform upon which our business can continue to grow. You will be part of an architecture team responsible for overall systemwide data strategy, resiliency, performance, and efficiency.
• Articulate, define, and execute on a data tier strategic vision and capabilities to support application and customer business requirements in a distributed, cloud environment.
• Plan, architect, and guide delivery of critical, complex database features at enterprise scale, including purge/archive, backup/recovery, data refresh, and overall database architecture and scalability.
• Develop and enforce standards for relational and non-relational database design and development best practices, and design tools to enforce these practices at scale.
• Continuously evaluate current trends in the data technology space and provide recommendations on best practices and new / differentiating capabilities, including active vendor engagement and product roadmap review and feedback.
• Collaborate with development and operations leadership to identify data tier feature gaps, improvement opportunities, and proactive enhancements to increase quality of service.
• Develop and enforce best practices for application use of database, in conjunction with database development and database administration teams.
← Back to jobs