Senior Front-End Developer (React)
We are Ascent. We’re on a mission to help our customers connect data, software and purpose to create extraordinary outcomes. You could say we are a digital transformation business. But we’d rather say we help people solve problems, or do new things, or do existing things better.
We specialise in software product development, analytics and data science, IoT solutions, machine learning, DevOps optimisation and modernisation of applications, data and platforms. And in case you were wondering, our customers are awesome. From smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology and logistics - we work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses.
Ascent is UK based with specialist hubs in Malta and Bulgaria and smaller local teams in 14 countries worldwide. We’re a 250+ strong team that’s growing – fast – in a vibrant market and we are continuously looking for new talent and perspectives. And right now we’re looking for experienced Front-End Developer (React) to help our customers define and deliver success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are now looking for a highly motivated, results orientated Senior React Developer to join our team. An individual who leads by example and demonstrates a strong work ethic.
As a senior member of the Development Team you will be exposed to interesting and complex projects and will be expected to deliver a range of cutting-edge solutions. You will play an active role in activities related to design, development, and maintenance of our products. You will be working close with our team leaders to define specification, architecture, building creative and innovative software solutions.
Your daily responsibilities as a Senior Developer will be:
● Implementation of systems/product architecture.
● Estimation of functional/technical business requirements.
● Translating functional/technical business requirements into application code.
● Provide peer review of design and implementations produced by other team members.
● Continue to review, evolve and deliver best software development standards, technology, tools and principles.
● Mentor and assist team members on their upward journey
Key personality traits:
● Attention to detail and methodical worker.
● Proactive and supportive team player.
● Ability to act independently.
● Quick to learn new techniques and eager to embrace new challenges.
● Positive attitude towards change and a fast-paced environment.
● Can-do approach towards development initiatives, methodologies and working practices.
Required Skills and Experience:
The following skills/experience are necessary:
The following skills/qualifications are advantageous:
← Back to jobs