Senior Front End Engineer
DO COOL THINGS! - You will have created reusable components for websites, made architectural decisions for web applications and helped specify API requirements required to build a successful project.
BE INSTRUMENTAL IN DECISIONS! - You will have helped evaluate new technologies and decide whether their adoption aligns with department goals and creates a better product
What You'll Do To Get There:
- Support teams by managing code dependencies, optimizing the build process and streamlining task automation from development to production.
- Attend team knowledge shares and have the opportunity to present topics to increase the team knowledge.
- Work on projects where you can leverage your strengths, and level up in your areas for growth.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Have an overall focus on front-end development anda solid understanding of all layers of a web application while being aware of overlapping responsibilities shared with back-end technologies.
- At least 5 years of experience building client side web applications.
- At least 3 years of experience working with React.js and/or Vue.js from start to deployment.
- Exceptional level of attention-to-detail and the ability to collaborate with designers and content creators to develop robust and user-friendly interfaces.
- Experience collaborating with product owners and interfacing with clients.
- A strong sense of ownership and passion to learn.
- Experience using webpack for bundling and task automation.
- Experience with state management libraries(e.g. Redux, Vuex, MobX)
- Experience writing unit tests and using testing frameworks(i.e. jest, mocha, jasmine).
- Experience optimizing web performance(i.e. network, cpu).
- Understanding of OOP principles and functional programming.
- Familiarity with Sass, BEM and Bootstrap
- Understanding the pros and cons of single page applications and when to leverage them or a hybrid approach(i.e. traditional multi-page or isomorphic applications).
- Experience working with Git version control.
- Experience developing projects across all screen sizes and modern browsers.
- Experience with WCAG 2.x Accessibility and WAI-ARIA
- Experience with Visual Studio and background in .NET
- Experience with Node.js
What We Offer
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers who have had serial successes.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- Remote Opportunity: we are a remote team based in Irvine, CA!
This is a remote opportunity. At Cie, we’re looking for bright, independent, collaborative, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive companies. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
Back to jobs