About this job
Events, Software Development, Ticketing
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time +/- 4 hours
Patron Technology is a remote-friendly company. This position is open to any candidate in North America.
WHO WE ARE:
As part of Patron Technology’s Mobile Product, Greencopper is the world’s largest provider of mobile apps and web solutions for live events, and we deliver this technology to over 325 festivals, conferences, and other events in 26 countries. This means about 16 million active users. Chances are you’ve seen us in action before without even knowing it. We make apps for Coachella, Osheaga, Download UK, Creamfields HK, Les Eurockéennes, Lowlands, Hellfest, and Sónar to name a few. Yes, that was bragging.
We’re looking for an ingenious Senior IOS to join our growing team!
AS SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER, YOU WILL:
As part of our development team, you will be involved in all aspects of our mobile solution. You will be working on a premium development platform and asked to use the latest vendors SDKs (including private beta SDKs like Youtube and Bose) technology to integrate into event apps and lead the redevelopment of the architecture of the next version of the mobile app product.
- Design and develop new features and key software modules of the mobile solution
- Have a strong impact on technology choices
- Contribute to the efficient organization of tasks as part of an Agile/Scrum development team
- Provide high-quality code that is clear and readable
- Contributes to the identification and development of new concepts and products for the company
- Analyze technical needs, prototype and implement solutions
- Mentor and engage with the current team to improve and optimize current code and planning practices
- Closely monitor technological developments and you keep abreast of good practices
- Solve a wide variety of problems in creative and practical ways where the solutions are not or little known
- Attach great value to teamwork (advice, code reviews, etc.) and you can work with minimal supervision
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
If you recognize yourself in the following, we DEFINITELY want you on our team!
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Computer Science) preferred or any relevant studies combined with proven skills
- 5 + years of experience in native mobile development on iOS
- Having already published one app/or experience in publishing on the App Store
- You are passionate about new technologies and have a keen interest for mobile solutions
- You like to challenge your colleagues and be challenged
- Be a strong team player
- Experience in code review
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with MVVM and other design patterns