About this job
Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
DevOps, Mobile Developer
Information Technology, Recruiting, Technology Staffing
My client is the #1 "e-commerce solution" platform and they're hiring a full-time/direct hire (and 100% remote) Senior Mobile Pipeline/DevOps Engineer.
Their platform that provides shops with native mobile apps for both iOS and Android. As part of that offering they have automation and build/release processes for everything from generating the initial app, to updating, building and submitting the application.
In this role, you will
- Be driving forward our mobile build automation using tools like fastlane, xcodegen, scripting and integrations with app store systems.
- This role will be responsible for all of our new app releases, improving and iterating on the automation pipeline, building a system to allow our shops to manage their applications and much more.
- You'll also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of both our iOS and Android applications.
- We currently support native apps for iOS and Android, our pipeline uses libraries and tooling along with scripts/tools written in languages including python, bash and go.
If you're right for this role, you
- Have expert knowledge in mobile development
- Understand UI and UX principles for mobile development on iOS and Android
- Ability/desire to understand and rapidly learn new technologies
- Are organized and have strong time management skills
- Love solving problems and finding solutions
- Are self-motivated and self-directing
- Are comfortable in a fast paced, pragmatic work environment
- Have worked on a remote team
Will disclose more details over private message!