Our team is in search of a Senior Product Designer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the team:
Great communication is at the heart of successful collaboration. The Communications team is responsible for sharing, notifications and commenting across the entire platform. In partnership with your Product and Engineering peers, you will lead the team in creating the most effective, intuitive, and delightful experiences for team members to communicate and collaborate with one another.
What you'll do:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and desirable customer experiences that are impactful for our business
- Drive innovation and elevate the product experience by designing flows and interfaces that are incredibly simple, effective, and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic direction with the rest of the product team
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering, marketing and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Learn from a diverse international team. Find mentors and get support on your professional growth
What your day to day will look like:
- Lead the design of the Communication squad and be a design owner of that area of the product
- Define problem areas and craft solutions to solve problems and then work with engineers to implement solutions
- Attend squad rituals to stay connected with squad engineers and cross-functional team leaders
- Participate in bi-weekly design critiques to get feedback and ideate with other designers
- Work closely with PM partner to research the future strategy of sharing and communication inside of InVision’s surfaces
What you'll bring:
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of success
- Ability to design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process across different client platforms
- A deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant but practical solutions
- Initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.