Senior QA Developer (Java/Selenium)
This position is 100% from home until at least end June 2021 due to the Covid-19 **. Candidates from the Montreal region are highly preferred. Towards end of June, our new Montreal office will be located near the "Marché Central" in Montreal (Sauvé / Crémazie metro - 555 Chabanel West).
Building on 70 years of experience from two leaders in HR solutions, UKG™ combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos®. Individually, we’ve always put people at the center of everything we do. Together, we’re committed to inspiring workforces and businesses around the world, helping to pave the way forward for our people, customers, and industry.
As a Senior QA Developer in a scrum team, you will contribute actively to the definition of the test strategy for the team deliverables, while being a hands-on member of the QA team. You will be responsible for the following:
• Develop and maintain domain, product and process knowledge to directly influence quality and testing practices and product quality
• Collaborate with engineering architects, product managers and engineering teams in implementing best practices in software testing and influencing 'building in' testability during all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Contribute to the implementation of automation principles within the scrum team
• Participate in appropriate manual and automated testing discussions and efforts in order to develop and maintain best practices
• Design, review and approve test strategy for product headlines or features
• Setup/configure/maintain automated testing environments in a continuous integration setting
• Develop test documentation, execute tests, and monitor results using application lifecycle tools
• Present progress and results of automated testing efforts to appropriate leadership teams
• Influencing QA teams across the organization towards long term goals on capability building.
← Back to jobs