About this job
DevOps, System Administrator
Financial Technology, Payment Gateway, Software Development / Engineering
Employees can also work full time from this office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
REPAY is looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to be part of our Agile and growing Technology team in expanding our core payment processing platform and products within the consumer finance industry. Work in a small team, where you will have an immediate and measurable impact on our fast-growing business by helping us reach the next level and stage of growth. Your expertise building and managing scalable cloud hosted systems with open source components and tools will be critical in this role. Here, we work hard—but we have lots of fun doing it. So, if you like a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment, you’ll fit right in.
- Working with Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins, Packer, Envoy, Gloo, Bash, Go and Python on a daily basis
- Playing a key role as a Site Reliability Engineer where you will be responsible for the overall success of product/solution deployment including designing automated installations, maintenance of stable production environments and on-time production releases.
- Building tooling for self-service for developers to facilitate a culture of DevOps across the entire development org and not just a DevOps team
- Continuously hone and improve our technology stack to keep up with the state of the art
- Participating in company’s off-hours on-call rotation program
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 6+ years of experience building highly available systems and supporting SaaS cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience with terraform, packer, Kubernetes or other Infrastructure/Configuration-as-code tooling
- Experience using at least one scripting language such as Python, bash, PowerShell or similar
- Experience deploying to cloud-based technology (AWS)
- Experience with continuous integration (CI/CD) and automated build tools such as TeamCity and Jenkins
- Ability to tackle problems both at large scale and the small scale
- Good understanding of application/infrastructure security
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate with distributed teams
- Good understanding of Payments processing and/or developing Payments products
- Familiarity of PCI compliance
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience