We are looking for a versatile Software Engineer. This is a full-time position with competitive benefits and compensation. This position can be remote with occasional travel (when feasible) to our Reno, NV office.
What you will do
You will join the Engineering Department and will be:
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and refactoring full-stack applications.
- Developing libraries and workflows.
- Implementing systems that run at scale on Google’s Cloud Dataflow, Kubernetes, and BigQuery platforms.
- Using test-driven development to deliver high-quality, high-performance solutions that are delivered in rapid iterations in an Agile environment.
Experience: 3+ years of commercial software development experience.
Education: B.S. / M.S. / Ph.D. / A.B.D. in computer science, physics, electrical engineering, applied mathematics, or a related degree, or other significant experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing in C# or Java.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL databases.
- Experience and knowledge of SOLID design principles and design patterns.
- Experience building microservices.
Bonus points for experience in
- ASP.NET & ASP.NET Core
- Google BigQuery
- Cloud Dataflow (Apache Beam)