About this job
(GMT-07:00) Mountain Time
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
At SimpleNexus, we work hard to create a culture of respect for both our employees and customers. Every employee has a direct impact on our product and success, so we value collaboration and input from every team.
We’re looking for engineers who are passionate about creating innovative solutions to our customers’ problems. The ideal candidate would embrace the challenge of addressing time sensitive market demands and delivering customer value, while also focusing on long term technical concerns.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
As a software engineer at SimpleNexus, you will be collaborating with other engineers, product managers, and UI/UX designers to innovate in and improve on our product. You’ll have opportunities to own the technical planning, implementation, and delivery of impactful features.
- Is self-motivated and can work with minimal direction. We’re a small team that executes quickly to deliver features to our customers.
- 5+ years of professional experience working on a software development team
- Experience completing and shipping finished products and features
- Versed in sound quality assurance principles
- Enjoys working across a wide variety of technologies. We use a variety of AWS services and technologies with Rails being the core.
- Thrives working on many different projects and systems at one time.
- Experience with functional programming languages/paradigms (bonus points for Ruby on Rails experience)
- Education Requirement: CS Degree, Lambda School graduation certificate, or equivalent experience