Senior Software Engineer - Front End
About the role:
You will be part of cross-functional agile engineering team (squad) responsible to build, deploy, and run (support) one or more of our digital products, focusing on robust & resilient core systems.
You will work closely with Engineers, Product, Design, and other stakeholder; collaboratively ensuring quality gets built in the product, get to see your impact in everyday lives of many people, and having great fun while doing it.
You will share your learnings within and beyond your team (squad) and mentor budding engineers for good engineering practices.
What will you do:
- Working with engineering + product owners to refine and develop the product, from concept to implementation
- Design & Build scalable, secure, maintainable and fault tolerant applications using Flutter
- Be open to learning and taking backend-related work (full stack mindset)
- Contribute to the evolution of the technology, product and experience
- Work with Product, Design counterparts and other stakeholders to ensure technology context is provided during design, planning OR prioritization
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams in a multi-cultural environment
- Mentor a team of highly talented and motivated engineers
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications built
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, automation and customer delight
What you need to have:
- Total experience required 5+ years
- Good written and spoken English
- Hands on Dart & Flutter experience (6 months)
- Must have experience in React Native or Android or iOS
- Quick learner, problem solver and implement solutions independently
- Have hands-on experience in architecting, designing and developing clean, reusable code
- Experience to Lean/XP practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration/Delivery for Mobile)
- Experience working in Agile Software development
- Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively across distributed teams in a multi-cultural environment.
- Enjoys mentoring more junior engineers on good engineering practices & share knowledge
- Immediate joiners preferred
Back to jobs