Senior Software Test Engineer
- Creates and runs automated tests against our web interfaces and APIs.
- As an expert in quality engineering, manages test plans and testing methodology for multiple software projects.
- Skilled in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
- Develops and enhances the test infrastructure and continuous integration framework used across teams.
- Determines testing best practices and principals and promotes them across the organization.
- Expert in developing and executing maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, performance, and regression test cases.
- Provides functional / technical expertise in bug analysis.
- 6+ years of experience as a QA engineer (functional, integration, regression, performance, and scalability testing) for distributed systems.
- Hands-on experience with test automation processes and tools is a must. The candidate must demonstrate at least one such hands-on experience in his/her career.
- Expert with Test Case Management systems such as TestRail
- Experience with testing and manually executing APIs
- Identify, reproduce and isolate bugs, and drive the issues to completion.
- Good understanding of various DevOps tools.
- Sound understanding of various cloud technologies.
- Able to explain complex technical knowledge to non-technical people
- Ability to work in a fast paced and distributed environment
Additional Love to Have Skills:
- Experience with JMeter, Selenium, Telerik Test Studio, or similar tools.
- Understanding of distributed systems architecture and applications is a big plus.
- Familiarity with tools like Bitbucket, Jira and configuring them for automation is highly desirable.
- Fintech background
- SaaS environment
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision discounts, 401K,, vacation time with a remote working opportunity in light of current conditions. Preference is for candidates to be within a 2-hour driving distance from Stroudsburg, PA to attend occasional on-site meetings.
Stellar Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Back to jobs