ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
Happy Money® is building a happier and more equitable financial ecosystem that seamlessly blends psychology, technology, and a focus on happiness to help consumers go from borrower to saver, investor, and giver. The company provides a path toward improving financial well-being and securing greater happiness – beginning with paying off credit card debt – through its science-enabled, purpose-driven marketplace between mission-aligned capital and consumers.
Backed by leading investors including Anthemis Group, Tencent Holdings and CMFG Ventures, Happy Money has helped nearly 150,000 members pay off more than $2.7 billion in credit card debt since inception through its award-winning Payoff Loan™. Founded in 2009, Happy Money has a diverse employee base of over 350 people across the United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Here at Happy Money our Technical Program Management team is critical in delivering strategic initiatives that impact the Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) contributing to organizational growth! As a Software Delivery Manager you will be involved from inception to release on several projects. You will have the opportunity to make a sizable impact on many cross-functional teams here at Happy Money!
Manage planning, scope, prioritization, scheduling, and execution of:
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage Resource allocation to maximize the utilization of resources
- Coordinate with Stakeholders, Product and Engineering to drive KPIs
- Identify, coordinate and track dependencies between cross-functional teams
- Manage continuous changing priorities of the project and ensure teams are working on highest priority items
- Conduct weekly project meetings, daily standups, and provide visibility to the health of each project by providing weekly status reports, timelines, risks, and metrics
- Manage risk mitigation plans as required to reduce project risks
- Manage Project deliveries based on Agile Scrum Methodologies
- Promote data driven decisions for product development and prioritization
- Manage release schedules and continuous delivery pipelines
- Continually seek innovation and make improvements and optimizations to our Product development processes
- 7+ years of experience with the full software development life cycle, agile environment preferred
- Experience and expertise in continuous build and continuous deploy environments, processes, and tools
- Experience driving KPIs
- Experience managing multiple cross-functional projects, establishing priorities and due dates
- Experience as team scrum or kanban manager delivering production software products
- Ability to partner with business stakeholders to support effective communications and requirements
- Ability to anticipate potential roadblocks and resolve issues to ensure successful software delivery
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience with high volume consumer facing applications
- Experience with online payment processing systems or financial services
- Desire to stay technical and not lose your technical edge that you have invested in
- Formal training and experience with Agile Processes, Program or Project Management, or PMP Certification
- Experience with major consumer-facing Internet websites or mission-critical, high-scale systems
Here at Happy Money, we live by our core values of Love, Trust, and Hustle and welcome all. Love is shown in how we develop meaningful relationships with everyone we interact with; whether it’s a member or your manager. Trust is shown through how we empower each other to come to work as our true selves and embrace our differences. Hustle is shown through how we fail fast and learn from our mistakes. No one is perfect, we’re all human; if this job description doesn’t exactly match your background, we encourage you to apply anyway!