Senior Unreal Developer (Founding Team)
Work on an indie multiplayer title that launched last month, and already has thousands of players playing daily!
We are looking for a senior unreal developer to help lead us on the path of taking our project to the next level. Our small indie team has built an incredible game that currently has Very Positive reviews on steam and is trending up in popularity, and now we want to streamline things under the hood and make it feel amazing before it gets too popular.
We are looking to bring someone in for at 3 least months, potentially much longer.
• Experiment with game design and use rapid prototyping while ensuring that strong architectural and algorithmic decisions are made
• Prototype and iterate on features and be willing to accept and respond to critical feedback
• Optimize and fix bugs in existing gameplay systems
• Contribute ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development
• Write robust, maintainable code
• Help to review existing code and make changes for purposes of optimization and industry best practices
• Experience developing games professionally, and shipping titles
• A keen analytical mind, with strong problem-solving skills
• Strong C++ skills and the ability to code and architect gameplay mechanics and tools
• Strong math skills
• Well versed in game’s and the ability to articulate what is strong/weak about the design of existing games (an interest in online games is preferred)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Console experience a big +
• Experience working on a live service game
• Self-motivated, strong work ethic, and able to work independently
• Creativity in problem-solving and the ability to think outside of the established solutions
• Keen interest in games
← Back to jobs