Site Reliability Engineer
At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for Site Reliability Engineers for Home-based modality to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Assist in infrastructure migration process to IaC (Infrastructure as Code).
- Build and deploy monitoring and alerting systems across our entire infrastructure.
- Complete migration to CI/CD deployment model.
- Support integration projects with 3rd party services (Payment Rails, SMS/Email, KYC, Analytics, etc.).
- Build, maintain, and own InfoSec compliance efforts by implementing and enforcing appropriate processes and standards across the organization.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Site Reliability.
- Strong technical knowledge in technologies such as (but not limited to) UCS, Linux, SAN / NAS, virtualization (Openstack / VMware), and IaaS + PaaS + SaaS.
- Development with Shell, Perl, Python.
- Knowledge of compilers and accelerators (gmake, emake, etc.).
- Strong leadership, and capacity for decision making.
- Good communication and interpersonal relationships and be result-oriented.
- 100% remote / work-from-home flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation.
- Multiple opportunities to learn and grow in a people-first environment.
- Warming company culture.
- Clients interested in what you have to say, eager to hear your opinions and mostly in working together towards building something great.
Apply now and become part of this fantastic startup. At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
← Back to jobs