Site Reliability Engineer
Site Reliability Engineers at UKG are hybrid software/system engineers that have a breadth of knowledge encompassing all aspects of service delivery. They develop software solutions to enhance, harden and support our service delivery processes. This can include building and managing CI/CD deployment pipelines, automated testing, capacity planning, performance analysis, monitoring, alerting, chaos engineering and auto remediation.
Site Reliability Engineers must have a passion for learning and evolving with current technology trends. They strive to innovate and are relentless in there pursuit of a flawless customer experience. They have an “automate everything” mindset, helping our company deploy services with incredible speed, consistency and availability.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from conception, to inception, including: system design consulting, and capacity planning
- Define and implement standards and best practices related to: System Architecture, Deployment, metrics, operational tasks
- Support services through activities such as monitoring availability, system health, and incident response
- Improve system performance, application delivery and efficiency through, automation, process refinement, post mortem reviews, and in-depth configuration analysis
- Engage in Communications across all areas of the organization
Back to jobs