Software Architect - Patient Intake Team
Phreesia is looking for a Software Architect to join our growing Patient Intake team!
At Phreesia, Architects are hands-on and highly technical people who quickly learn about our users, customers and architecture. You will be responsible for building, documenting and maintaining products that connect Phreesia’s users to their patients and systems of record. The goal is to develop a highly flexible and configurable platform for checking patients in at their doctor’s office.
You will collaborate closely with Product Management for the Patient Intake team, Operations and supervise other engineering team members such as Developers, QA Engineers and Deployment Engineers to ensure that our products are being built to drive customer usage, are easily supportable by customer teams and are scalable and easily deployable to our users.
What You'll Do:
- Take ownership of existing products, including new feature requests and bug fixes
- Design and lead implementation of new products
- Lead as Scrum-Master for the team
- Act as technical lead during Beta cycles
- Build prototypes and contribute code during development
- Review all team commits
- Lead team code reviews
- to make all products automatically testable and deployable
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience building and supporting highly-distributed SaaS applications
- Signiﬁcant experience with Microsoft.NET in C# or Java systems connecting to modern Architectures
- Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
Back to jobs