Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare. Right out of the box. We are a fast growing B2B startup based in San Francisco, ranking #320 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing privately owned companies. Our core solutions are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified, and rated best in class by G2.com. Our mission is to provide market leadership in the HIPAA compliant email space. We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us build our customer-facing products, primarily with Ruby on Rails, React, Node.js, and AWS Lambda. This position is 100% remote but will need some time overlap with EST/PST. Must be located in the US and be a US citizen or Green Card holder.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, especially front-end
- Significant experience with React and Ruby on Rails
- Expertise with our tech stack (see below)
- Experience with CSS/SCSS, TDD (Rspec)
- Security Awareness – proper credential handling, safe SQL queries, and general ability to self-direct identification and remediation of security issues.
- Ability to balance the trade-offs of perfection versus development, commensurate with the company size as it grows.
Our Current Stack
- Ruby on Rails
Why work at Paubox:
- We have a strong identity and culture that is Hardworking, Honest, Focused, and Fun.
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays.
- Stock options as an early employee.
- Apple work laptop provided.
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development.
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow