We are looking for a backend engineer who is committed to producing a high quality product. We want someone who loves to learn, and grow with the company.
What we’d like to see:
- 4 year college degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- At least 3+ years of work experience post graduation
- Knowledge of a modern general programming language, preferably a functional programming language
- Quick and eager to learn
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Writing Python, especially machine learning libraries like h2o and TensorFlow
- Using Flink and Spark, especially on Kubernetes.
- Understanding how to optimize running systems, including garbage collection
Our stack includes:
- Java, Python, Typescript, and Scala
- gRPC, HTTP/REST
- Kubernetes, Docker, Spark, Flink, Linux
- ElasticSearch, Kinesis, Cassandra, MySQL
- AWS (including Kinesis, RedShift, Dynamo)
You’ll receive a competitive benefits package:
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus
- Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance.
- Unlimited discretionary time off
- Full time remote.
- Opportunity of a paid trip to either San Jose or Belfast to socialize and be productive with the greater engineering team when the global health situation permits.