Software Engineer - Backend
We're looking for an exceptional Backend Engineer to join our team. You’ll play a vital role in developing new features and optimizing our capabilities. Working collaboratively with our founding team of talented engineers, you’ll inform the continued evolution of our platform and be a central contributor to the next phase of meteoric growth. You’ll build and iterate the backend systems that power our platform, scale highly distributed systems, and drive products forward that delight our users.
- 5+ years’ experience developing and supporting backend production services
- Comfortable with Docker, Kubernetes, and working with hosted services in Google and/or Amazon
- Experience working in a microservice architecture. We’re flexible on specific programming languages, but expect that you have spent much of your time programming in some language (Python, Golang, Typescript etc.).
- Strong familiarity or experience with Python, Golang or Typescript and Shell preferred, but not required
- Exceptional work ethic and an innate passion for Blameless’ work
- Thoughtful, data-driven, and confident in decision-making
- Excel in a collaborative team, while also driving independent results
- Thrive in dynamic environments requiring prioritization of numerous competing demands. Strong attention to detail, eye for accuracy, and unrivalled multi-tasking abilities
- Comfort working with a distributed team
- Ability and willingness to write clear design docs, present at meet-ups, attend conferences, etc.
- Willingness to interface directly with customers and help gather requirements
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field; Relevant Master degree a plus
The Impact of this Role
- Help us design and build our early-stage company
- Accelerate our efforts towards product-market fit
- Influence an open, productive and effective culture
- Learn about operating a startup, fund-raising and scaling teams
- Grow your career exponentially by joining a rocket ship
Back to jobs