About this job
Computer Software, Financial Services, Venture Funding
(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time +/- 8 hours
we are on a mission to build an AI-based messaging platform to allow businesses across the world to make meaningful connections with their customers. We have raised a significant seed round from top Silicon Valley investors and are looking for talent to join our founding team.
About the team: CEO Stefanos was the global Head of Messenger at Facebook. CTO Yandong was CTO of Strava. Other founding members are from Google, Facebook and Uber.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to lead, build, and own backend services and infrastructure that power our core products.
- Proficiency in Golang
- Solid understanding and implementation of REST API design
- Solid understanding of relational databases and NoSql datastores
- Familiarity with writing highly concurrent systems
- Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation.
- Able to work independently, move fast, and deliver results in a remote setting.
- Growth-oriented and collaborative mindset
What we offer
- Competitive pay & significant equity
- Remote role
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Unlimited Time Off
- Flexible Work Hours
- Top of the line workstation
- A supportive, caring and learning environment
Connectly is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace that is effectively distributed around the world.
We're a remote-first company, but work hours are generally within the Pacific Timezone (7 hours behind UTC). We allow you to work from anywhere in the world, as long as you are able to overlap with 10am - 2pm Pacific time during the workday where we tend to have meetings and close collaboration. (location-specific legal requirements permitting).
We're looking to cultivate a highly creative, motivating, and collaborative environment as we aim to move fast and build quickly. Talk to us if you are interested!