Software Engineer - Shop.com
- Takes simple requirements from development and management staff and produces reliable software programs.
- Fixes bugs or other anomalies discovered in code.
- Creates and maintains documentation of code or technical topics/processes.
- Cleans up and/or refactors code as requested.
- Creates and maintains unit tests.
- Performs SQL database updates for dynamic configuration of COM websites.
- Shows interests in exploring new technologies and demonstrating pros and cons using simple Proof of Concepts.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Demonstration of basic software development skills (problem definition, analysis, coding, testing)
- Understanding of elementary computer science topics such as algorithms, data structures, design patterns and object-oriented design
- Strong experience in Java Programming Language.
- Good Experience in REST Services.
- Familiarity with Microservices.
- Good Foundation on relational databases.
- Moderate Experience in SQL Server.
- Knowledge on Couchbase or any other NOSQL Databases is a plus.
- Exposure to logging applications is a plus.
- Basic understanding of how web applications work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A technical degree is nice to see, but not required.
Market America offers competitive salary and generous benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and an on-line health clinic.
Qualified candidates should apply online. This role will be from based from Greensboro NC. While a remote role, candidates must be NC residents or open to relocation to NC.
Market America is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Back to jobs