Software Engineering Manager
Coder is a remote-first company, with our home base in Austin, TX.
Coder is on a mission to build the best products available for developers. We’re looking for an Engineering Manager to support our Editor team. This role is responsible for coordinating the team, helping employees grow and maintaining our core culture of building.
We are a startup so your responsibilities will be both broad and deep - and we’re moving very quickly so you’ll need to prioritize effectively and establish lightweight processes to ensure you’re making the best use of your time and resources to propel Coder forward.
- Improve development velocity, stability and predictability of our Editor support
- Grow the team while maintaining high velocity and morale
- Collaborate with Product Management on roadmap to ensure the team has clear direction
- 2+ years of experience as an Engineering Manager
- 2+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of computer science and programming
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science
- Past work at a high-growth startup
- You love the Unix philosophy
- You are passionate about open source software
- You have strong opinions about engineering workflow
Back to jobs