Information Technology, Recruiting, Technology Staffing
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time
- Strong knowledge of AWS – Moved to AWS as Cloud Provider
- Experience with Digital Transformation Space – CRM, Ecommerce
- Domain Driven Design
- Worked in Enterprise Architecture Environment
- Familiar with Micro-Services
Develop Solution Architecture for IT Modernization Initiatives that will create Innovative, highly resilient, reliable and scalable applications in production that meet business functional and non-functional requirements by:
- Representing Architecture in PI Planning
- Creating Solution Architecture Artifacts that include Solution Overview and related Decision Records.
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams of Business, Data Services, Product Development Factory, Platform Services, DevSecOps, Cloud Engineering to ensure completeness of the Solutions.
- Driving use of patterns, methodologies, standards that continuously improve solutions.
- Providing technical and business explanations and justifications for architectural, design, and coding approaches.
- Nurturing and supporting a strong engineering culture with product focus, excellent technology, high quality implementations, self-motivated innovation and problem-solving.
- S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field with an or equivalent extensive relevant work experience required. Master’s degree highly desirable.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience of architecting enterprise systems in a complex environment.
- Minimum 8+ years of building highly resilient, high throughput secure systems in On-Prem and Public cloud platforms, preferably AWS.
- Experience applying TOGAF methodology (or similar EA framework) to document solution architectures.
- Experience in using Domain Driven Design, Event Storming, Event Driven architectures to architect solutions.
- Architecture experience of creating solutions that use Micro Services and APIs that are built on Java Spring and related Java/JEE frameworks.
- Experience using Cloud-based solution components and architectures (AWS preferred).
- Experience using Agile Methodologies, Software Development, and Application Life Cycle Management.
- Working knowledge of Java/JEE, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, JSON Restful
- Experience architecting solutions around RDBMS (e.g. Oracle/Postgres) and Messaging technologies (e.g. IBM MQ/ActiveMQ/Kafka).
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder relationships and facilitate technical meetings with a non-technical audience
- Experience with Atlassian suite of products that includes Confluence, Jira
- Proven success in working across the functions and departments
- Self-Learner with a strong understanding of business & technology challenges and related solutions.