Solutions Architect - Remote in US
Orion Advisor Technology is growing and we are adding a Solutions Architect to our team. If you are seeking opportunities for huge growth and being part of advancing the organization forward, let's talk right away!
The Solutions Architect is in charge of creating, designing, and implementing arrangements within Orion. The Solutions Architect will help to build new systems needed by the company and must be able to identify the business' current growth opportunities and future technological goals. They are also in charge of communicating the executive direction with other departments to implement new plans and goals.
- Participate in product development committee relating to business
- Act as the lead for the translation of business objectives and requirements into functional solutions.
- Prepare and document testing requirements as well as all test data, working with the teams Quality Assurance specialist
- Lead brainstorming sessions and identify areas for process improvements.
- Prioritize goals and objectives from the business leads and monitor the work of the technology department
- Design and develop technical solutions with the UI/UX developer
- Identify client and advisor-centric strategic initiatives for prioritization and approval
- Quarterback all client and advisor centered strategic initiatives while leveraging OPS department heads in conjunction with executive team
- Proactive outreach to third party partners of OPS business, including custodial partners, broker dealers, and registered investment advisors to identify shared opportunities to improve client and advisor experience holistically across various service providers.
- Work with National Sales Team members to identify key relationships that can be enhanced with tighter integrations.
- Articulate the problem statement and identify any challenges, roadblocks, and impediments with both the business and technical teams to ensure successful solutions are being architected.
- Participate in product development committee relating to business.
- Continually monitor the satisfaction of clients and advisors utilizing OPS through proactive surveying and outreach.
- Coordinate implementation of adopted product committee initiatives.
- Manage and improve each interaction of a client and advisor, over the entire lifecycle of the account, from prospecting, account opening, ongoing maintenance, periodic communications of account maintenance, account closing, etc.
- Provide periodic training to sales teams regarding product lines.
- Train Quality Assurance Specialist to work more closely with business teams.
- Create and manage “knowledge center” where all aspects of product lines are disclosed for internal training purposes.
- Attend Orion Advisor Technology user functions and board meetings.
Lastly we offer Day ONE Benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Sabbatical time, Tuition Reimbursement, 100% WFH, and Access to Financial Planning Technology and Identity Theft Protection
Back to jobs