London or Remote (UTC +/-2)
At Snowplow we are focused on powering the data journey that these central data teams are embarking on. To win in the new world, it’s essential that the data team can focus on the journey to value and mastery, and not get derailed by costly data delivery issues or burdensome organizational complexity. Snowplow helps data teams to do this, offering a data delivery platform that collects and operationalizes behavioural data, at scale.
It’s an exciting time here at Snowplow. We are actively selling in 14 countries with hundreds of customers and thousands of open-source users; Snowplow is well placed to weather the ongoing economic storm, having recently closed its Series A2 fundraising with Atlantic Bridge and MMC Ventures. The Snowplow team is delighted to announce that Gartner has recognised us as a cool vendor in Marketing and Data Analytics 2020.
To support our rapid growth we are scaling our Solutions Consulting team to join our growing Sales organisation. You will work at a technical and strategic level with our Prospects to educate and convince them that Behavioral Data Management is key to gaining competitive advantage.
This role sits in our Sales Organisation, reporting to the Sales Engineering Lead. You will work alongside a talented team of Account Executives, supported by a strong Operations and Enablement function, defining the processes and materials required to win over new prospects.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for working alongside our Account Executives to demonstrate the value of Snowplow to our prospects throughout the sales process.
The environment you’ll be working in
Our company values are Transparency, Honesty, Ownership, Inclusivity, Empowerment, Customer-centricity, Growth and Technical Excellence. These aren’t just words we plucked out of thin air, we came up with them together as a company and are continually looking to find new ways to weave these into our day to day operations. From flexible hours and working locations to the way we give feedback, we’re passionate about building a company that supports both company and individual development.
What you’ll be doing
● Working closely with our Account Executives to identify potential use cases in key verticals such as retail, media, B2B and others.
● Work with our Account Executives to design and deliver bespoke pitches and demos for different prospect stakeholders such as Heads of Data, CTOs, data analysts and scientists, product managers, marketers, and wider senior management.
● Embedding in our Solutions Architecture team as part of onboarding to develop a deep understanding of the post-sale implementation journey and using this expertise to shape pre-sale solution design. Continue to foster customer relationships after this initial period to keep your product knowledge fresh.
● Tailor Product built demos to the specifics of the client, taking into account, usecase, vertical and specific details shared during discovery.
● Becoming a Snowplow Product expert to answer technical Q&A with our prospects.
● Develop an understanding of the business problems faced by a prospect and identifying the underlying technical issues. Working with prospects to align on a technical solution and data strategy with Snowplow at its core.
● Using your broad domain knowledge of the technology landscape to show prospects where Snowplow could fit in their data stack, from cloud (AWS, GCP) to the suite of visualisation tools (Looker, Redash, etc)
● Support the wider Go to Market team with technical thought leadership with the expertise you understand from gathering prospect intelligence.
What you bring to the team
● Ideally you will have two or more years experience of Solutions Consulting, Sales Engineering, Solutions Architecture or Value Engineering at a SaaS company. We are open to hearing from you if you have deep domain experience in Behavioural Data Management and shrewd commercial acumen.
● You are highly organised and able to manage your time effectively. Working with multiple prospects at any given time, you are able to coordinate with the technical teams at Snowplow so as to best support the Account Executives. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
● You are a clear and confident communicator and presenter. You are experienced in presenting projects or solutions to business stakeholders of all levels. You have experience communicating with Developers, Data Professionals, CTO’s and Heads of Data.
● You have strong technical skills and have some experience performing data analysis and modelling in modern data warehouses, and have some understanding of front end web or mobile application development or tracking implementation.
What you’ll get in return
● A competitive package, including share options
● 25 days of holiday a year (plus public holidays)Freedom to work from wherever suits you best (as long as you are able to support your customers)
● Cycle to work scheme
● Two fantastic company Away Weeks in a different European city each year (or when this isn’t possible, we have “Stay Away Weeks”)
● Mental health support including therapy sessions
● Work alongside a supportive and talented team with the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and challenging problems
● Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation
● MacBook Pro plus a home office allowance
● Convenient location in central London for those who want to work there
● Continuous supply of Pact coffee and healthy snacks in the office when you’re here!
Snowplow is dedicated to building and supporting a brilliant, diverse and hugely inclusive team. We don't discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive and emotional intelligence.