Sr. Director, Sales Center Technology
Are you an experienced technology leader looking to make a BIG impact with a growing company? Join our team! As one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ (a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America), we're building our elite Sales Center and are in need of a visionary that can take it to the next level by improving operational and sales efficiencies using technology, data, and AI.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the Sales Center and leadership team to understand business needs and recommend/implement solutions
- Strategize, design, and deploy technologies
- Build and maintain technology roadmap for the Sales Center
- Develop technical standards, define operational processes, create best practices for Sales Center technology and infrastructure
- Responsible for leading a team and aligning technical direction to support technology initiatives within the Sales Center
- Settling technical disagreements, ensuring the quality of each deliverable, setting and enforcing good engineering practices, developing support tools, and remediating technical debt, making sure that the Sales Center system evolves to meet its changing needs and environment.
What You Have:
- 10+ years of relevant and progressive experience required
- Startup experience as a co-founder or head of technology highly preferred
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, computer engineering, or related field.
- Deep understanding of each step of the Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- 2+ years of experience working with project management frameworks such as Prince, Scrum, Kanban, PMI, etc.
- Strong experience as technology lead in a contact center environment
- Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus
- Experience with contact center software like Twilio, Amazon Connect, Five9, Genesys PureCloud, AI Chatbots, Automation, Omnichannel required
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting skills
- Passion for growing companies and improving sales and consumer experiences
Who You Are:
- Innovative, curious, and creative
- Driven by data to make informed decisions
- Strong desire to solve problems
- Thought leader and SME of the technology world
Back to jobs